OLIVE OIL CLASS
The experience includes:
- An introduction to the theoretical knowledge of the olive oil, and regulatory aspects of typological classifications.
- The olive oil in history.
- How many and which oils: analysis of different types of oil.
- Choosing the oil: good and bad (tasting of local olive oils).
- Pairings: olive oil in the kitchen.
- Tasting of different types of oils.
DURATION: 2 hrs
WHERE: On request the olive oil class can be taken in your accommodation (if appropriate) or at our dedicated location.
Languages spoken: Italian
SERVICES INCLUDED: English interpreter when required.
DOGS ALLOWED: No
On request we can arrange your course into two sessions: the first theory and practice with a second visit to a mill and explanation of the production processes.