WHAT TO KNOW
DETAILS & PRICE
PRICE PER PERSON
One person: Euro 1.358 (single room)
Four or more people: Euro 1.141 pp (double room)
The package includes:
- 7 nights stay in hotel 4 stars Half Board
- Transfer from and to the airport (Florence, Pisa, Rome, Perugia)*
- Experienced bike guide for five days
- Bike rental for six days
- All the afternoon activity: Tasting Cinta Senese and Chianti, Brunello tasting and dinner, Cheese tasting, Beer tasting, Wine Class and Nobile Wine Tasting
- Trip to Siena and lunch in a selected restaurant
- Accompanist for all the activities by car or by shuttle bus
- Farewell Dinner last day in a typical selected restaurant
- Welcome cycle pack: drink bottle, energy bar
* Transportation from and to the airport: by car for 1-2 people – by shuttle bus for 3-8 people
Does not include:
Beverages, personal expenses and tips, optionals listed below, Everything not explicitly specified in the programme.
- Supplement for Farmhouse: Euro 140 pp
- Rent Car for 6 days: Euro 320 (starting from)
- Tour gourmet n. 4 restaurants: Euro 200 pp
- Licenced guide half day in Siena: Euro 120
Price is quoted in Euro currency
- Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
- Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
- Please note that Italy’s law doesn’t permit selling alcoholic beverages to teens under 18 y.o. so children under this age will be served non-alcoholic beverages.
- A babysitting service is provided on request.
- For cultural tours on request it’s possible to have a licenced guide.
CYCLING & GASTRONOMY TOUR
8 DAYS / 7 NIGHTS
Transfer from airport or station
Check in at your accommodation
Morning: Bike Tour Route “Road to Cortona”
Afternoon activity: Tasting Chianti wine, Cinta Senese, Olive Oil with light meal in an historic Cellar
Morning: Bike Tour Route “Brunello Wine Road”
Afternoon activity: Brunello Tasting and light meal in a selected historic wine Cellar in Montalcino
Morning: Bike Tour Route “Umbrian Road”
Afternoon activity: Cheese tasting in Val d’Orcia and light meal
Morning: Visit to Siena; lunch in a selected typical restaurant
Morning: Bike Tour Route “Hills & Hamlets”
Afternoon activity: Beer tasting in Val d’Orcia and light meal
Morning: Bike Tour Route “On the Nobile Wine Road”
Afternoon activity: Wine class and Nobile Wine tasting with light meal in a selected historic wine Cellar in Montepulciano
Check out and departure to airport or train station.